Power the Device Up in Safe Mode - Revolution™ by LG
Safe Mode puts your phone in a diagnostic state (returned to default settings) so you can determine if a third-party app is causing your device to freeze/reset/run slow. Our Troubleshooting Assistant can help you with other device issues if you aren't currently using the tool.
- With the device powered down, press the Power button (upper-right corner).
- When the LG Logo screen appears, press and hold the Volume down button.
- Release the volume down button when Safe mode is displayed at the lower-left.
This may take up to 30 seconds.
- With Safe Mode enabled, test device and app functionality. If the previous issue fails to occur, the cause has been isolated to a third-party app and all recently installed or updated apps should be uninstalled.
- Power cycle the device to disable Safe Mode, reinstall then test each app, one at a time, to identify which is causing the problem.