Data Roaming - DROID INCREDIBLE 2 by HTC
These instructions help when you have no Internet or network connection or can't send/receive email/text/pics/videos. Our Troubleshooting Assistant can help you with other device issues if you aren't currently using the tool.Enabling data roaming may incur roaming charges.
- From a home screen, select the applications tab (located in the lower left).
- Select Settings.
- Select Wireless & networks.
- Select Mobile networks.
- Select Data roaming.
- Select one of the following:
- Allow access for all trips
- Allow access only for this trip
- Deny data roaming access
Last Modified: July 28, 2014