Remove the Memory Card - DROID CHARGE™ by SAMSUNG
This device supports microSD (TransFlash) memory cards. A memory card is included and pre-installed with the device. Additional microSD cards can be purchased from any Verizon Wireless retail store or at the online store.
- From the Home screen, tap Applications (located on the bottom right).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap SD card & phone storage.
- Tap Unmount SD card.
If presented with 'Unmounting SD card will stop some applications from functioning', tap OK.
- Power off the device.
- Remove the battery cover.
Utilizing the provided slot (figure 1), carefully lift then detach the cover.
- Press in then remove the memory card as shown.
If applicable, refer to Insert the Memory Card.
- Replace the battery cover.
Starting from the top of the device, press in on the cover to lock it into place.
Last Modified: August 13, 2014