Remove the Memory Card - Casio® G'zOne Commando™ (C771)
- This device supports a microSD (TransFlash) memory card. A memory card is included and pre-installed with the device. Additional microSD cards can be purchased from any Verizon Wireless retail store or at the online store.
- If the device is powered off, skip steps 1 through 6 and begin with step 7.
- From a Home screen, tap the Apps tab (located at the bottom).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap SD card & phone storage.
- Tap Unmount SD card.
If presented with 'Unmounting SD card will stop some applications from functioning', tap OK.
- Power off the device.
- Unlock the battery cover.
Slide the switch to the free position.
- Remove the battery cover.
Starting from the bottom of the device, carefully detach the cover as shown.
- Remove the battery.
Utilize the pull tab to lift the battery from the compartment.
- Unlock the memory card cover.
Press down (figure 1) then slide the cover to the open position (figure 2).
- Raise the memory card cover.
Rotate the cover upward.
- Remove the memory card.
Slide the card out of the cover as shown.
If applicable, refer to Insert the Memory Card.
- Lower the memory card cover.
Rotate the cover downward.
- Lock the memory card cover.
Press down (figure 1) then slide the cover to the lock position (figure 2).
- With the pull tab facing up, insert the battery as shown.
Ensure that the connectors on the battery align with the connectors on the device.
- Replace the battery cover.
Ensure the tabs at the top of the cover slide into place (figure 1) then press down as shown (figure 2).
- Lock the battery cover into place.
Press down at each arrow point.
- Lock the battery cover.
Slide the switch to the lock position.
Last Modified: August 13, 2014