Install System Updates - Xperia™ Play by Sony Ericsson
The software update requires at least 50% battery level.
When roaming outside the Verizon Wireless coverage area, a install system update notice will not be received. To receive the install system update over a WiFi network, refer to Setup WiFi Connection for assistance then check for a install system update.
If a install system update is installed, it may be necessary to update applications downloaded via the Android Market.Prompted with install system updates
Checking for install system updates
- If prompted with a Install System update, select one of the following:
- Install now
- The device will restart and install the update.
- Install later
- The update can be done later by Checking for install system updates.
- From the home screen, select the applications tab (located at the bottom).
- Select Settings.
- Select About phone.
- Select Software update.
- Select Update now.
If prompted Your device is up to date! No update necessary, select OK.
- Select Check for Updates.
- Select OK.