Remove the Memory Card- Xperia™ Play by Sony Ericsson
- The Xperia Play by Sony Ericsson supports microSD (TransFlash) memory cards. A memory card is included and pre-installed with the device. Additional microSD cards can be purchased from any Verizon Wireless retail store or at the online store.
- If the pre-installed memory card is formatted or replaced, the pre-loaded Xperia games will need to be downloaded via WiFi.
- From a home screen, tap the Apps tab (located at the bottom of the display).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Unmount SD card.
If prompted, tap OK.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Tap Power off.
- Tap OK.
- Remove the battery cover.
Starting from the bottom of the device, carefully detach the cover.
- Remove the memory card as shown.
If applicable, refer to Insert the Memory Card
- Replace the battery cover.
Starting from the top of the device, press in on the cover to lock it into place.
Last Modified: August 12, 2014