Download and Install Apps - Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 SCH-I905
To access Google Play, a Google account is required.
Google Play has app reviews which can be helpful in finding the right one to download and install.
- From a home screen, select Apps (located in the upper right).
- From the All tab, select Market.
- If presented, review the Android Market Terms of Service then select Accept.
- Select Android Apps (located in the upper left).
- Select a category (e.g. Games, Comics, Communication, etc.).
- To sort the list, select one of the following:
- Top Free
- Best Selling
- Select an app/widget such as:
- CNN News
- Delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, and entertainment.
- Weather Bug
- Delivers live local weather conditions.
- Fox News
- Delivers the latest and breaking news.
- My Verizon
- Provides subscribers with account balance, usage, payments, etc..
- If there is a charge for the app, select Buy.
If the app is free, select Download.
- Select OK.
Review the alerts for access. If they are not acceptable select Cancel.
- If applicable, ensure the desired card is selected then select Buy now.
If a payment method has not been established, enter the credit card information then select Save.
Last Modified: June 5, 2013