Download and Install Backup Assistant - BlackBerry® Torch™ 9850 Smartphone
- From the Home screen All tray, select BackupAssistant.
To expand the tray, press the Menu button then select Open Tray.
If not available, refer to Download / Install / Upgrade Applications - VZ Start for assistance.
- Review the Agreement then select I agree to continue with the download and installation.
- Ensure Set Application Permissions is selected (checked) then select Download.
The application version may differ from the example shown.
- Ensure all permissions are set to Allow, press the Menu button then select Save.
- If presented with the Application Permissions prompt, select Yes.
- Select OK.
- Refer to one of the following for further assistance:
Last Modified: September 7, 2011