Mobile HotSpot - Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 SCH-I905
This article applies to the CDMA/LTE version of the Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-i905 and does not apply to the WiFi only version. A quick method to identify the device version is the location of the volume control keys.
- From a home screen, select Apps (located in the upper right).
- From the All tab, select Settings.
- Select Wireless & networks.
- Select Tethering & portable hotspot.
- Select Portable Wi-Fi hotspot to enable / disable.
Enabled when check mark is present.
Last Modified: July 26, 2011