Uninstall Apps - LG LG Cosmos 2 VN251 / LG Cosmos 3 / LG Cosmos 3
Removing/Deleting apps often helps if your device is non-responsive, freezes or the app won't launch or open. Our Troubleshooting Assistant can help you with other device issues if you aren't currently using the tool.
Canceling a subscription or removing an app deletes it and may also remove content from the handset. Airtime / megabyte charges apply while removing a subscribed app.
- From the main screen, press OK to choose MENU.
- Select Media Center then press OK.
- Select Apps then press OK.
- Select an app then press the right soft key to choose Options.
- Select Cancel Subscription / Delete then press OK.
- Press the left soft key to choose Yes.