Transfer Music Files - LG Cosmos 2 VN251 / LG Cosmos 3 / LG Cosmos 3
This helps you move or transfer music between your device and a computer/PC. Our Troubleshooting Assistant can help you with other device issues if you aren't currently using the tool.
Only DRM free / unprotected music can be transferred via this method. DRM protected content will not play on this device.
- Connect the device to a computer using the supplied USB cable.
- From File Explorer / Finder on the computer, create a new folder in the Music folder in Removable Disk (X:).
Removable Disk (X:) represents the SD Card installed in the device. This name may vary.
- Use the computer to copy music and other audio files into the newly created folder.
For any accompanying artwork in JPEG format, rename the art file albumart.jpg and copy into the same folder as the music files.
- To further organize files, create a subfolder in the newly created music folder and copy music files into it.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the computer.