Remove the SIM Card - Pantech Breakout™
Instructions on inserting/removing your SIM can help with activation issues/errors, browser connection problems, and a blank/frozen screen. Our Troubleshooting Assistant can help you with other device issues if you aren't currently using the tool.
Do not attempt to remove the SIM card while the device is powered on. Doing so can harm the SIM card and/or the device.
- Ensure the device is powered down.
- Turn the device over and gently press then slide down the back cover.
- Remove the battery. Gently pull out the battery from the notch at the lower end of the of the battery slot.
- Gently slide the SIM card out from the slot.
If applicable, refer to Insert the SIM Card.
- Replace the battery. Align the battery contacts with the contacts inside the battery compartment then gently push the battery into place.
- Replace the back cover.