Extend Battery Life - Pantech Breakout™
Android devices offer a rich user experience, including WiFi, Bluetooth, enhanced Web browsing and thousands of applications. As a result, these devices consume more battery charge.
- Android devices feature removable batteries. Additional batteries can be purchased from any Verizon Wireless retail store or at the online store.
- Many applications and widgets use a connection to the Internet. It is recommended to review the applications and widgets being used to ensure the proper balance between battery life and device usage.
- Additionally, it is recommended to turn off any unnecessary running services such as additional wireless radios (WiFi, Bluetooth, and Satellite GPS).
- The tone notification uses less power than the vibrate notification.
- Adjusting display settings such as: screen brightness, timeout, etc. can also effect battery life.
The following articles can assist with adjusting these settings.Running services / applications
Last Modified: September 12, 2011