Transfer Pictures/Videos - Pantech Jest 2
This helps when you want to transfer or move your picture/video files between your device and a computer/PC. Our Troubleshooting Assistant can help you with other device issues if you aren't currently using the tool.
Only DRM free / unprotected video can be transferred via this method. DRM protected content do not play on this device.
- Connect the device to a computer using the supplied USB cable.
From a Computer to the Device
From the Device to a Computer
- From File Explorer / Finder on the computer, select my_picture / my_video folder in Removable Disk (X:).
Removable Disk (X:) represents the SD Card installed in the device. This name may vary.
- Use the computer to copy picture / video files into the newly created folder.
- To further organize files, create a subfolder in the my_picture / my_video folder and copy desired pictures / video files into it.
- From File Explorer / Finder on the computer, create a new video folder in Libraries / Videos (Movies, My Videos) folder.
- Use the computer to copy video files into the newly created folder.
- To further organize files, create a subfolder in the newly created video folder and copy desired video files into it.