Remove the SIM Card - DROID BIONIC by Motorola
Instructions on inserting/removing your SIM can help with activation issues/errors, browser connection problems, and a blank/frozen screen. Our Troubleshooting Assistant can help you with other device issues if you aren't currently using the tool.
Do not attempt to remove the SIM card while the device is powered on. Doing so may harm the SIM card and/or the device.
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Gently pull the cover open from the gap at the top of the phone
- Remove the battery as shown.
- Remove the SIM card.
If applicable, refer to Insert the SIM Card.
- Insert the battery as shown.
Ensure that the connectors on the battery align with the connectors on the device.
- Replace the battery cover.
Align the bottom edge of cover then gently press into place.