Restore Contacts - Backup Assistant - HTC Rezound™
When restoring the address book, Backup Assistant compares and merges any contact information on the new mobile number with the stored information on the Backup Assistant website. If there is conflict between the new device and the website, the device data is assumed to be more current and will override the data on the website.
- From the Home screen, select All apps.
- Select Settings.
- Select Accounts & sync.
- Select Backup Assistant Plus.
- Select Contacts Settings.
- If prompted, ensure I agree to the license agreement is checked then select Next.
- Enter the 4-8 digit PIN then select Next.
If the PIN is incorrectly entered 3 times, the account will be locked for 15 minutes.
If the PIN is forgotten, select Forgot PIN then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select OK.