Extend Battery Life - HTC Rezound™
Android devices offer a rich user experience, including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, enhanced Web browsing and thousands of apps. As a result, these devices consume more battery charge.
- Android devices feature removable batteries. Additional batteries can be purchased from any Verizon Wireless retail store or at the online store.
- Many apps and widgets use a connection to the Internet. It is recommended to review the apps and widgets being used to ensure the proper balance between battery life and device usage.
- Additionally, it is recommended to turn off any unnecessary running services such as additional wireless radios (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, and Satellite GPS).
- The tone notification uses less power than the vibrate notification.
- Adjusting display settings such as: screen brightness, timeout, etc. can also effect battery life.
Last Modified: April 1, 2013