Change Voice Mail Greeting - Apple® iPhone® 4S
This shows you how to change the voice mail greeting to a custom message on your iPhone 4S. Our Troubleshooting Assistant can help you with other device issues if you aren't currently using the tool.
- From the Home screen, tap Phone.
- Tap the Voicemail tab then tap Greeting (located in the upper-left).
Greeting is located in the top-left corner of screen.
- Tap Custom to record a greeting.
- Tap Record to begin recording the custom greeting message.
- Tap Stop to end recording then tap Save.
Save is located in the top-right corner of screen.
Last Modified: September 15, 2014