Data Roaming - DROID RAZR / RAZR MAXX by MOTOROLA
These instructions help when you have no Internet or network connection or can't send/receive email/text/pics/videos. Our Troubleshooting Assistant can help you with other device issues if you aren't currently using the tool.
Enabling data roaming may incur roaming charges.
- From a home screen, select Apps ( located at the bottom).
- From the All Apps tab, select Settings.
- Select More.
- Select Mobile networks.
- Select Global data roaming access.
- Select one of the following:
- Deny data roaming access
- Allow access only for this trip
- Allow access for all trips