Battery Overview - DROID RAZR / RAZR MAXX by MOTOROLA
- Up to approx. 12.5 hours Talk Time
- Up to approx. 8.5 days Standby Time
- This device has a non-removable battery.
- Battery life depends on the network, signal strength, temperature, features and accessories used.
- It is common for batteries to be warm from use or charging.
Tips for extending battery life
- Avoid exposing the battery to extreme heat and cold.
- For the first 3 charge cycles, fully charge the battery overnight and allow it to fully discharge before recharging (battery conditioning).
- Charge and re-condition a battery after an extended idle period.
- A Lithium-ion battery may be damaged by extensive overcharging (continuously on a charger for more than 24 hours).
- Use the battery. If possible, avoid letting the battery sit idle for long periods of time.
- Use only the phone options and accessories that are really needed.
Last Modified: June 26, 2012