USB Debugging Mode - DROID RAZR / RAZR MAXX by MOTOROLA
If your computer/PC doesn't recognize your wireless device / USB when it's inserted/connected, this may help. Our Troubleshooting Assistant can help you with other device issues if you aren't currently using the tool.
- From a home screen, select Apps ( located at the bottom).
- From the All Apps tab, select Settings.
- Select Developer options.
- Ensure the Developer options switch (located at the top) is enabled .
- From the Allow development settings? screen, select OK.
- Select USB debugging to enable / disable.
Enabled when a check mark is present.
- If presented with Allow USB debugging, select OK.
Last Modified: June 20, 2014