Unlock the Device - Galaxy Nexus by Samsung
- Press the Power button (located on the right edge).
- Select and hold the Lock symbol (located at the bottom) then swipe to the right.
- Depending on the screen lock type, do one of the following:
- Using the front-facing camera, position face within the provided area.
- Draw the current unlock pattern.
If the pattern is unknown, enter an incorrect pattern 5 times then follow the on-screen prompts.
- Enter the current PIN or password then tap OK or Done.
Last Modified: August 1, 2014