USB Debugging Mode - Galaxy Nexus by Samsung
If your computer/PC doesn't recognize your wireless device / USB when it's inserted/connected, this may help. Our Troubleshooting Assistant can help you with other device issues if you aren't currently using the tool.
- From a home screen, select Apps ( located at the bottom).
- From the APPS tab, select Settings.
- From the SYSTEM section, select Developer options.
If not available, select About phone then select Build number seven times to unhide the option.
- Ensure the Developer options switch ( located in the upper-right) is enabled (On).
If presented 'Allow development settings?', select OK.
- From the DEBUGGING section, select USB debugging.
Enabled when a check mark is present.
- If presented 'Allow USB debugging?', select OK.
Last Modified: June 20, 2014