Phone Lock - Samsung Brightside™
The Phone Lock feature, helps prevent unauthorized use of the device by disabling outbound data and making calls. The device is still able to receive calls and place emergency 911 calls.
To lock the phone:
- From the main screen, select Settings.
- Select Phone Settings.
- Select Security. (If prompted, select OK).
- Enter the Security Code (default is the last 4 digits of the phone number).
- Select Lock Phone Now.
- Enter 4 digit unlock code. (To enable/disable the phone lock when the device is powered on):
- Select Phone Lock Setting.
- Select an option.
- The phone is never locked (lock mode can be used).
- On Power Up:
- The phone is locked when it is turned on.
To unlock the phone:
Enter the Lock Code.
The default lock code is the last 4-digits of the mobile number.