Uninstalling / Reinstalling - Backup Assistant Plus - Windows
Uninstalling Backup Assistant Plus will also remove the USB drivers that installed along with the application.
- Ensure the wireless device is disconnected from the computer.
- From the Windows desktop, navigate: Start > (Settings) > Control Panel > (Programs and Features) Uninstall a Program.
In Windows XP navigate: Start > (Settings) > Control Panel > Add / Remove Programs.
- Select Backup Assistant Plus then click Uninstall / Change (Change / Remove).
- Ensure Automatic is selected then click Next.
- Click Finish.
- Restart the computer.
Refer to Restarting the operating system for additional assistance.
- Download and reinstall Backup Assistant Plus - Windows.
Last Modified: May 1, 2013