View Network Name and Password - Verizon Jetpack® 4G LTE Mobile HotSpot - MiFi® 4620L
- Wi-Fi Network Name / SSID
- The name that identifies the wireless network.
- Wi-Fi Password
- The password that is needed to connect to the Wi-Fi network.
- Admin Password
- The password that is needed to access the Administration Web Interface and make changes to default Wi-Fi settings.
To locate the default Admin Password, view the external label.
- From the home screen, select Menu.
Utilize the Scroll buttons to highlight and the Select button to select.
- Highlight Wi-Fi then select More.
- View the SSID and Password then select OK.
The SSID and Password depicted in the following image is merely an example.
The SSID and Wi-Fi Password printed on the external label are the default settings. If these settings are changed, the current settings can be viewed via the display.
- Remove the battery cover.
Utilizing the provided slot, carefully lift then detach the cover.
- View the default SSID and Wi-Fi / Admin Password located on the label.
The SSID and Password depicted in the following image are merely an example.
- Replace the battery cover.
- Press in on the cover to lock it into place.
Last Modified: November 15, 2012