Hard Reset - Verizon Jetpack™ 4G LTE Mobile HotSpot - MiFi® 4620L
Performing a hard reset removes all modified settings (e.g. Network Name (SSID), Wi-Fi/Admin Password, MAC Filtering, Port Forwarding, DMZ, etc.) and restores the default settings printed on the external label.
There are two methods for performing this function. Both are provided and work equally well.
- Access the Administration Web Interface.
- From the System tab, click System Status.
- Click Reset to Factory Defaults (located at the bottom).
- Click OK.
- Ensure the device is powered on.
Press and hold the Power button until 'MiFi' appears on the display then release.
- Remove the battery cover.
Utilizing the provided slot, carefully lift then detach the cover.
- Utilizing a paperclip (or similar tool), depress and hold the reset button until 'Resetting to factory defaults' appears on the display then release.
- Replace the battery cover.
- Press in on the cover to lock it into place.
Last Modified: February 22, 2013