Wi-Fi Direct On/Off - Samsung Galaxy S® III
Wi-Fi direct allows the transfer of data between capable devices without the need of a Wireless Access Point (Hotspot).
- From the home screen, select Apps (located in lower-right).
- From the APPS tab, select Settings.
- From the WIRELESS & NETWORKS section, select Wi-Fi.
- Ensure the Wi-Fi switch ( located in the upper-right) is enabled (On).
- To access Wi-Fi Direct settings and to view Peer devices, select Wi-Fi Direct (located in the lower-right).
Last Modified: December 14, 2012