Save a Ringtone - DROID RAZR M by MOTOROLA
At this time, saved audio files can only be set as ringtones while connected to a computer in Media device (MTP) mode.
- From a home screen, select Apps ( located at the bottom).
- From the APPS tab, select Text Messaging.
- Select the message.
- Select and hold the attachment.
- Select Save audio.
- Select Home.
- Connect the device to a computer using the supplied USB cable.
- If necessary, select and hold the status bar (located at the top) then drag to the bottom.
- Select Connected as a camera / mass storage.
- Select Media device (MTP).
Selected when a check mark is present.
- From File Explorer / Finder on the computer, navigate XT907 > Internal Storage > Messaging.
XT907 is listed under the Portable Devices section.
- Copy the desired audio file(s) from the Internal Storage\Messaging folder to the Internal Storage\Ringtones folder.
Once copied to the Ringtones folder, the sound file can be utilized as a ringtone.
Last Modified: September 6, 2012