Port Forwarding - Verizon 4G LTE Broadband Router
Port forwarding is an advanced networking feature. For additional assistance, contact the local computer technician or IT support. To obtain app settings, contact the app creator.
- Access the router configuration tool then click Router Settings (on the left).
For assistance with accessing the router configuration page, refer to Accessing the Router Configuration.
- From the Advanced tab, click Firewall.
- Ensure the Port Forwarding radio button is checked then configure as desired.
- To add a service, select the service name (from the dropdown) and enter the Server IP Address then click Add.
- To edit a service, select the service (from the table), click Edit Service and adjust then click Apply.
- To delete a service, select the service (from the table) then click Delete Service.
- To add a custom service, click Add Custom Application and enter the appropriate information then click Apply.
Last Modified: November 19, 2013