Bluetooth® Discovery Mode - DROID RAZR HD / RAZR MAXX HD by MOTOROLA
To make the device discoverable, Bluetooth® must be enabled.
- From a home screen, select Apps ( located at the bottom).
- From the Apps tab, select Settings.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Select the device name (located at the top, to the right of the Phone icon).
By default, the device is visible for 2 minutes.
- To change the visibility timeout, select Menu ( located in the lower right).
- Select Visibility timeout.
- Select one of the following:
- 2 minutes
- 5 minutes
- 1 hour
- Never time out
For assistance creating a paired connection to a bluetooth headset refer to the Bluetooth® Pairing Guide.
Last Modified: December 11, 2012