Delete an Email Message - Windows Phone 8X by HTC
- From the Start screen, swipe left to display the Applications list.
- Select the email account (e.g. Google Mail, Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail, etc.).
- Select and hold a message.
- Select delete.
- Select select (located at the bottom of the display to the right of the plus (+) symbol).
- Select the box located to the left of message.
Selected when a check mark is present.
Repeat this step to select additional messages.
- Select delete (trashcan icon located at the bottom of the display).
Last Modified: November 8, 2012