Remove the Memory Card - DROID RAZR HD / RAZR MAXX HD by MOTOROLA
This device supports microSD (TransFlash) memory cards. Memory cards can be purchased from any Verizon Wireless retail store or at the online store.
- From a home screen, tap Apps (located at the bottom).
- From the Apps tab, tap Settings.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Unmount SD card.
- Tap OK.
- Press and hold the Power button (located on the right edge).
- Tap Power off.
- Tap OK.
- With the display face up, locate the SIM card tray on the left edge of the device.
- Insert the pin on the Card Insertion / Removal Tool (a) into the hole in the tray (b) to release then gently slide the tray out (c).
- Press in on the microSD memory card in to unlatch then slide the card out.
If the microSD memory card doesn't unlatch, position the flat edge of the Card Insertion / Removal Tool on the edge of the card, and gently push in until it clicks.
If applicable, refer to Insert the Memory Card.
Last Modified: August 12, 2014