Remove the Memory Card - Spectrum™ 2 by LG
- From a home screen, tap Apps.
- From the Apps tab, tap Settings.
- From the DEVICE section, tap Storage.
- From the SD CARD section, tap Unmount SD card.
- If presented, tap OK.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Tap Power off.
- Tap OK.
- Remove the battery cover.
Utilizing the notch, carefully lift then detach the cover.
- Remove the memory card.
Utilizing the indentation, slide the card out of the memory card slot.
If applicable, refer to Insert the Memory Card.
Last Modified: August 12, 2014