Send an Existing Picture via Messaging - Windows Phone 8X by HTC
To take a new picture then send, refer to Take and Send a Picture via Messaging.
- From the Start screen, swipe left to display the apps list.
Alternatively from the Start screen, tap the Right arrow (located in the lower-right).
- Tap Messaging.
- Tap new (plus (+) symbol located at the bottom of the display).
- From the To field, enter a 10-digit mobile number.
Alternately, enter a contact name. As the name is entered, a matching contact may appear and can be tapped at any time.
Alternately, tap the plus (+) symbol (located in the upper-right), tap a contact then tap the appropriate mobile number (if applicable).
Repeat this step as necessary to add additional recipients.
- From the type a message field, enter a message.
- Tap attach (located at the bottom of the display to the right of send).
- Tap picture.
- Tap the appropriate picture folder (e.g. Camera Roll, Saved Pictures, etc.)
- Tap a picture.
- Tap send (located at the bottom of the display to the left of attach).
Last Modified: August 19, 2014