Google™ Backup and Restore Options - Samsung Galaxy™ Stratosphere™ II
- From a home screen, select Apps.
- From the Apps tab, select Settings.
- From the Personal section, select Back up and reset.
- From the Backup and restore section, ensure the appropriate account is selected from the Backup account field then configure the following:
Enabled when a check mark is present.
If data back up is disabled, existing backups are deleted from Google's servers.
- Back up my data
- Personal data such as Wi-Fi passwords, Browser bookmarks, User dictionary, a list of installed Market applications and other customized settings are backed up to Google's servers.
- Automatic restore
- Data and settings are restored to applications utilizing the backup service upon reinstallation.
Last Modified: October 31, 2012