Remove the Memory Card - Samsung Galaxy™ Stratosphere™ II
- From a Home screen, tap Apps (located in the lower right).
- From the Apps tab, tap Settings.
- From the Device section, tap Storage.
- From the SD card section, tap Unmount SD card.
If presented with 'Unmounting SD card will stop some applications from functioning', tap OK.
- Power off the device.
- Remove the battery cover.
Utilizing the provided slot, carefully lift then detach the cover.
- Remove the memory card.
Utilizing the indentation, slide the card out of the memory card slot.
If applicable, refer to Insert the Memory Card.
- Replace the battery cover.
Press in on the cover to lock it into place.
Last Modified: August 13, 2014