Battery Overview - Spectrum™ 2 by LG
- Up to 624 Minutes Talk Time
- Up to 472 Hours Stand by Time
- Do not use a battery that has not been approved by the manufacturer, as this may damage the phone and / or battery.
- Battery life depends on the network, signal strength, temperature, features and accessories used.
- It is common for batteries to be warm from use or charging. If the battery becomes hot to the touch, it is recommended to replace the battery.
Tips for extending battery life
- Avoid exposing the battery to extreme heat and cold.
- For the first 3 charge cycles, fully charge the battery overnight and allow it to fully discharge before recharging (battery conditioning).
- Charge and re-condition a battery after an extended idle period.
- A Lithium-ion battery may be damaged by extensive overcharging (continuously on a charger for more than 24 hours).
- Keep the phone, batteries and the contact terminals clean. The contacts can easily be cleaned with a pencil eraser.
- Use the battery. If possible, avoid letting your battery sit idle for long periods of time.
- Use only the phone options and accessories that are really needed.
Last Modified: November 5, 2012