Initial Setup - Xbox SmartGlass - Windows Phone 8X by HTC
Xbox SmartGlass allows the phone to connect to an Xbox 360 console and use it as a remote to control content on the TV. It can also be used to discover new content about what is being played on the console.
The Xbox SmartGlass application requires an Xbox 360 console and an Xbox membership.
- From the Start screen, swipe left to display the Applications list.
Alternatively from the Start screen, select the right arrow (located in the lower-right).
- Select Games.
- From the Xbox screen, select Xbox SmartGlass.
If necessary, swipe left or right to locate the Xbox screen.
- If presented, select Install.
- Select Xbox SmartGlass.
- Select Ok then connect Xbox SmartGlass to the Xbox 360 console .
- On the Xbox 360 Console, log into the preferred Xbox Live profile.
- On the smartphone device, Xbox SmartGlass will automatically attempt to connect to the Xbox 360 console.
- When connected, the Xbox SmartGlass application will display the content currently active on the Xbox 360.
An Xbox 360 icon will be displayed in the lower left, when Xbox SmartGlass is connected to the Xbox 360 console.