Data Roaming - Samsung Galaxy Note® II
These instructions help when you have no Internet or network connection or can't send/receive email/text/pics/videos. Our Troubleshooting Assistant can help you with other device issues if you aren't currently using the tool.
Enabling data roaming may incur roaming charges.
- From a home screen, select Apps ( located in the lower right).
- From the Apps tab, select Settings.
- Select More settings.
- Select Mobile networks.
- Select Global Data Roaming Access.
- Select one of the following:
- Deny data roaming access
- Allow access only for this trip
- Allow access for all trips