Remove the SIM Card - Samsung Galaxy Note® II
Instructions on inserting/removing your SIM can help with activation issues/errors, browser connection problems, and a blank/frozen screen. Our Troubleshooting Assistant can help you with other device issues if you aren't currently using the tool.
Do not attempt to remove the SIM card while the device is powered on. Doing so may harm the SIM card and/or the device.
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- With the display facing away, locate the notch in the cover located in the upper left edge then gently pull the cover off.
- Locate the notch in the lower right corner of the battery then lift the battery out.
- Gently press in on the edge of the SIM card to unlatch the card then remove the SIM card.
If applicable, refer to Insert the SIM Card.
- Align the battery contacts then press the battery into position.
- Align the cover and gently press it into place.