Hard Reset - Verizon Jetpack™ 4G LTE Mobile HotSpot - MiFi® 5510L
Performing a hard reset will remove ALL modified settings (e.g. Network Name (SSID), Wi-Fi / Admin Password, etc.) and restore the default settings viewable on the external LED of the MiFi device.
- Access the Administration Web Interface.
- From the left menu, click Jetpack Settings.
- From the Jetpack tab, click Backup and Restore.
- From the Restore to Factory Defaults section, click Restore Factory Defaults.
- Click Confirm.
- Ensure that the device is powered on.
If already powered on, skip to step 2.
If powered off, press and hold the Power button until 'MiFi' appears on the display then release.
- Remove the battery cover.
Utilizing the provided slot, carefully lift then detach the cover.
- Utilizing a paperclip (or similar tool), depress and hold the reset button until 'MiFi Powering Off' appears on the display then release.
- Replace the battery cover.
Last Modified: March 10, 2014