Tethered Modem Connection - Verizon Jetpack® 4G LTE Mobile HotSpot - MiFi® 5510L
If running Windows XP, a driver must be installed on the computer.
- Connect the device to the computer using a compatible USB cable then launch a web browser.
If applicable, allow adequate time for the computer to detect the device and install the necessary software.
The device will be setup and function as an ethernet connection (no connection software required).
- Access the Administration Web Interface.
- From the left menu, click About Jetpack.
- From the Jetpack Support tab, click Windows XP Driver (located in the Quick Links section).
- Follow the step-by-step process to complete download and installation of the driver.
Last Modified: January 29, 2013