USB Debugging Mode - Lucid™ 2 by LG
If your computer/PC doesn't recognize your wireless device / USB when it's inserted/connected, this may help. Our Troubleshooting Assistant can help you with other device issues if you aren't currently using the tool.
- From a home screen, select Apps.
- From the Apps tab, select Settings.
- Select Developer options.
- If presented with warning screen, select OK.
- Select USB debugging to enable or disable.
Enabled when a check mark is present.
- From the Allow USB debugging? screen, select Yes.
Last Modified: June 20, 2014