Volume Controls - Lucid™ 2 by LG
Adjusting volume controls can help if you're not getting notifications/ringing/vibrating when receiving calls/texts/emails. Our Troubleshooting Assistant can help you with other device issues if you aren't currently using the tool.
The volume can also be adjusted by pressing the Volume button (located on the left edge) up or down.
- From a home screen, tap Apps.
- From the Apps tab, tap Settings.
- From the DEVICE section, tap Sound.
- Ensure Silent mode is off (disabled).
- To disable, tap Silent mode.
- Tap Off.
- Tap Volumes.
- Adjust any of the following then tap OK:
- Phone ringtone
- Notification sound
- Touch feedback & system
- Music, video, games & other media