Phone and Text Message Restrictions - Parental Controls - BlackBerry® Z10
- Parental Controls must be turned on to configure these settings.
- Turning on these restrictions allows only people in the Contacts app to call or text your child.
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
If not available, swipe down from the top of the display (where the time is located).
- Tap Security and Privacy.
- Tap Parental Controls.
- Enter the Parental Controls password then tap OK.
- From the Phone and Text Message Restrictions section, select (check) any of the following:
Enabled when a check mark is present.
- Phone calls from contacts only
- Text messages from contacts only
Last Modified: September 12, 2014