Record and Play a Sound File - Voice Recorder - Samsung Galaxy S® III
- From a Home screen, tap Apps (located in the lower right).
- From the Apps tab, tap Voice recorder.
- Tap the Record icon (located at the bottom) to begin recording.
- When finished, tap the Stop icon (located in the lower-right) to discontinue recording and save the file.
- Tap the appropriate sound file to play.
If necessary, press the Volume buttons up or down to adjust the volume.
To delete a sound file, touch and hold the file name, tap Delete then tap OK to confirm.
Last Modified: September 29, 2014