Remove the Memory Card - Casio® G'zOne Commando™ 4G LTE
- From a home screen, tap the Apps tab (located at the bottom).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Unmount SD card.
If presented with 'unmounting the SD card may stop some applications from functioning', tap OK.
- Unlock the battery cover.
Slide the switch to the free position.
- Remove the battery cover.
Starting from the top right of the device, carefully detach the cover as shown.
- Slide the orange bar to 'Free' and insert your finger in the groove to remove the battery.
The orange slide bar must be set to Free (right) to lift the battery from the compartment.
- Remove the memory card.
If applicable, refer to Insert the Memory Card.
- Insert the battery as shown.
Ensure that the connectors on the battery align with the connectors on the device.
- Slide the battery lock to Lock (left) as shown.
- Replace the battery cover.
Insert the cover into the slots (1) and then press the battery cover in the direction of the arrow (2).
- Lock the battery cover into place.
Press down at each arrow point.
- Lock the battery cover.
Slide the switch to the lock position (down).
Last Modified: August 13, 2014