Volume Controls - Samsung Galaxy S® 4
Adjusting volume controls can help if you're not getting notifications/ringing/vibrating when receiving calls/texts/emails. Our Troubleshooting Assistant can help you with other device issues if you aren't currently using the tool.
The volume can also be adjusted by pressing the volume button (located on the left-edge) up or down.
- From a Home screen, tap Apps (located in the lower right).
These instructions apply to Standard mode only.
- From the Apps tab, tap Settings.
- From the My Device tab, tap Sound.
- Tap Volume.
- Adjust any of the following then tap OK:
If unable to adjust volume, ensure that the Turn Off All Sounds option is not selected.
- Music, video, games and other media