Screen Mirroring - Samsung Galaxy S® 4
- Screen Mirroring allows the mirroring of your device's screen onto the TV's screen wirelessly. Screen Mirroring may require an AllShare Cast dongle accessory (available at any Verizon Wireless retail store or at the online store).
- For additional assistance, please contact Samsung.
- On the TV, follow the manufacturer's instructions to activate Screen Mirroring.
If using an AllShare Cast Dongle, follow the manufacturer's instructions to activate the device.
- From a home screen (on your device), tap Apps (located in the lower right).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap More Settings.
- Tap Screen mirroring.
- When connected, the device's screen is displayed on the TV.
Last Modified: April 9, 2014